 Model Team / 1217
Re: Scania LS111 Super with low loader and Menck dragline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:29:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Dennis Bosman wrote:
It's an old Scania LS111 Super with Nooteboom low loader.
http://home.planet.nl/~bosm0959/legotrucks/nederlands.html

That's awesome! Great models, Dennis!

I'm glad to have seen the Scania in person last year when I visited your home. I
can certainly say that the pictures do not do it justice. It is a great model
with many details. It's construction is amazing- the advanced techniques you've
used have really made a stunning model.

I think you've captured the style of this old truck very well, particularly the
curves that give it such a classic shape.

I too look forward to more details and information on the dragline. It looks
like an awesome model as well.

Thanks for sharing!

best,
TJ