 Model Team / 1175
Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 00:26:26 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Beat Felber wrote:
   ... the matching truck is ready!

Just finished work on my newest project and the corresponding internet page: http://www.engineeringwithabs.ch/t282.htm

Beat, once again you have created a sensational model! The detail is superb!

ROSCO