 Model Team / *622 (-20)
  Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer on BimP

(...) Thank you very much! (...) stands for a Dutch manufacturer of jam. Former these things were very very popular on trucks as well as the Michelin figures. In the late seventies and eighties it was normal in Holland to put lots of stuff on your (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer on BimP

(...) Is that a minifig stuck to the front grill? (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer on BimP

One of my latest creations in put on Bricks in my pocket (BimP): (URL) Bosman (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

(...) Thanks Dennis, I've mouch pleasure in your reply. (...) But... you read my mind?!? I'm preparing a second evolution of my Eurostar truck, revised in tractor and in trailer also, but, most important, I'm building also a special SIVI-Iveco (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: site update

JT, The image on the main page doesn’t appear. It definately is time for you to show something new! I know sometimes you’re very busy. The same concerns me. I have built a new model and another one is in progress, but I have too lack of time to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Old MOC: Liebherr R 996 Excavator

TJ, You know I've already red your story, but for those who haven't seen the Liebherr yet I can only say one word: GREAT! Dennis Bosman (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

Francesca, Hey, great model you’ve built! I don’t see Ivecos very often, especially built of LEGOs. I’ve tried it once, but because I haven’t found a suitable vehicle to build, I stopped the project. Here in the Netherlands mostimes you see DAF, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

This is an amazing model! Using the Manas combined with an RCX in the trailer is a very clever innovation, too. I guess Bionicle is good for something after all :-) --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  site update

Just a short notice. www.legotrucks.com has been updated regards jt (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

Ooops I'm sorry, the big excavator on my yellow trailer is a Fabio Sali's creation. Bye Bye Francesca (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

Hi all !! Thanks to my best Lego friend Fabio Sali’s digital camera, I’m pleased to announce my first creation on this site; an Iveco Eurostar 2x4 with extensible trailer controlled by Manas motor/Rcx Manas motor, installed inside the tractor, check (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: Old MOC: Liebherr R 996 Excavator

Nice work TJ! This is an absolutely fabulous model and I am so sorry I missed it at Brickfest. Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Information: (URL) member #414 (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Old MOC: Liebherr R 996 Excavator

You've seen it at BimP[1]. You've seen it at Brickfest[2]. Now you can see the full details of it at my site: (URL) finally finished my own personal webpages on the model. It's taken quite a while to get this together. I took way too many pictures! (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

Geoffrey, As I don't have a digital camera, I haven't got any pictures concerning broken parts etc. Yet me explain the matter for the second time: the half bush turned completely into a hole of a technic beam. Recently I had the same problem to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H06pvL.7BD@lugnet.com... (...) you're (...) with (...) to (...) time (...) finish (...) than (...) Have you any photos of the bushing that pierced the Technic brick? I'm having a hard (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

Gordon, (...) The axles of my crane were supported as well. I put six black bricks under the chassis. You nearly couldn’t trace them. Many people thought the crane was supported only by it’s heavy support arms. But as LEGO-ist you know that’s far (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

Thanks for the reply Dennis. So far, I haven't hit problems with the axles. I am making sure every load bearing axle has at least two shear planes for this reason. Also doubling up on gears (tandem) and making sure all axles are supported everywhere (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

Gordon, When you wan't to lift such a heavy load the technic axles are too weak. So you have to use other materials than LEGO. I've made a 4.2 metres high Liebherr LG1550 and know how far you can go with it. A hundred kg's seems impressive, but is (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

(...) It is currently only the boom base section and a hammerhead top section. They total just under 1 meter. I used beams for the chords(the vertical members at the corners), they are joined with a tile and plate sandwiching the beams. The beams (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC: Large scale 2-truck Shay

Will, Looks Great! I would like to see more large scale trains on lugnet. Gary Simas My brickshelf pictures (no trains yet) (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact