 Model Team / *512 (-10)
  Re: New website: pilot page

hi jennifer! What are you upto at the moment? its been a long time no see! (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

"jan-tore" <jan-tore@legotrucks.com> wrote in message news:GrCz1E.43G@lugnet.com... (...) Agreed! I really like the look of the pages and the interface is clean and easy to navigate. The pages seem to load really quickly too... are you storing them (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New website: pilot page

looks very good indeed. keep it up! (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  New website: pilot page

Hi everybody, Because I like a more professional look I rewened my website once again. But I also dislike those anoying banners of Geocities and stuff like that. I want to get rid of them so I place my html-files somewhere else. New are the frames. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  ISCC: There are 157 entries with 1470 pictures - vote now!

Hello @ all! Do you remember? There was (there IS) the ISCC ;-) Over two thirds of the entries came short before New Years Day (deadline was Dec-31), so it took time until now to place all 157 entries. But now it's done and I wouldn't know what to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: New Website, who can help me out?

Thanks Bram, Before I red your comment I already figured it out. Stupid I didn't knew it just before I post my message .... But that's OK. I use pictures like this: (URL) will work well I hope. Is Brickshelf very reliable? I mean, a few months ago (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: New Website, who can help me out?

(...) Make sure that you link to the images themselves, not the page which contains the image. For example the image should look like this: < img src="(URL) *Not* like this: < img src="(URL) If you want to use the thumbnails that brickshelf (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  New Website, who can help me out?

Hi, Since I have updated my pages I not really satisfied with it at all. The fixed screen isn't the best solution. Therefore I'm now changing the background. Since I figured out how to make frames, I can give my site a more professional look. But (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  New MOC: Articulated Tractor

(URL) had this model finished for a long time now, but I finally got around to creating and uploading a few webpages for it. My final maximum pull is still 6.5 pounds (2.95 kg). So, Steve Lane still holds the record for maximum pull (4.5 kg, if I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODELTEAM NEWSLETTER 2

(...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact