 Model Team / *1042 (-20)
  Re: Land Rover Defender 110

(...) Hello! I'm very happy that you like my model. You're right, transparent colors could be better - but maybe you dont see the small lights anymore when they're transparent. I hope TLC makes some clear levers soon - then I'll try it ! :-)) The (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Land Rover Defender 110

"Bob Fay" <rgfay@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HL09ws.vBK@lugnet.com... (...) They are indeed, if Lego made these in transparent colours it would be marvellous :-) There are loads of other excellent cars in the same brickshelf directory too. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build)

  Re: Land Rover Defender 110

"Sven Moritz Hein" <sm.heinonline@freenet.de> wrote in message news:HL07Io.Ho5@lugnet.com... (...) wide. Here (...) Great work! The turn indicators and parking lights are just sensational. Congradulations on a fine model. Bob Fay (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build)

  MOC: Land Rover Defender 110

Hello, this is my newest creation: A Land Rover Defender 110. It is 11 studs wide. Here are the photos: (URL) The Land Rover is motorized by a pull back motor 7. The biggest problem was the scale: First I wanted to build the indicators and back (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Re: Nice model on Brickshelf

(...) charm. I wounder what the electric cables do. Does not look like it has a very good steering though, I'd expect the wheels to hit the body but I might be wrong. (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Lego Cat D7

(...) Nope, it was right as home! Some things that might put people off; - We only have so and so much time to read, study and answer to posts - Your model, although fine, is somewhat simple compared to some of the complex machinery that get's (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Nice model on Brickshelf

I don't know who this is, but I like the work! (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Lego Cat D7

(...) Thank you! You know, I did consider pneumatics for the blade, and I might try it out when I get around to building the model. It has a couple of things I would like to fix, like making a solider mount for the blade. For my next model, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Lego Cat D7

"puffie40" <Puffie40@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HKwsLE.FuJ@lugnet.com... hi puffie i think your model is good maybe you could improve it a little bit with ie real pneumatics or so don't take it too personal your model looks like from early (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Lego Cat D7

(...) Chris, Please don't confuse the lack of replies on your fine model with a lack of interest! Some months ago a built an orrery which generated very little response--I was a bit disappointed until I noticed the 600+ hits on my webpage (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

(...) Indeed, but since I saw it as an entry to the 1000steine creativity contest, I have been waiting for detailed pictures and descriptions. Now they are available - and I must say WOW! This truck really stands above many of your older creations. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Some Model Team related trucks

I haven't seen (URL) these trucks> before. Found them behind a link on a Dutch forum. They're built by someones father in law. (URL) Dennis Bosman (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator: English version with short movies!

(...) My mistake: (URL) This> should be the correct link :) Dennis (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator: English version with short movies!

(...) Dennis, I get "page not found" ROSCO (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator: English version with short movies!

The (URL) English version> is on-line now! Read the whole story and view the short movies. (URL) If you have remarks, questions, please let me know. Dennis Bosman (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) Yes, I know how that is. I've got 5 projects started with more planned. I haven't completed any of them due to lack of money and time. However, once I complete my creations I will never destroy them. I may modify them to improve upon them but (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) Well Todd, That cost a lot of money. Anyway, I still have five models in tact and I can build a 6th one if I want. Beat used thousand of pieces so if he has to build something new, he has to break off the machinery unfortunately. Dennis (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

How could you destroy a work of art like this Beat? It's like restoring a 1969 RS Camaro and then stripping it down to restore a 1969 Z-28 Camaro. I'm sure the Lego parts must have cost a small fortune to build such a huge sculpture. I really wish (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) That's a big shame. Namely, I've plans to build a scale 1:13 Sennebogen 5500HDSL (Mammoet) and therefore I've some ideas for different crawler tracks. I ordered lots of those old links. Even when I still didn't knew which shaves I will use at (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: News from Switzerland - Major Site Update

(...) No, unfortunately not. The tooth spacing on those Samsonite gears is different from the European red, blue and yellow ones. But what made them so interesting for me is the fact that they have studs on top. So I was able to connect the hoist (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact