 Model Team / 1037
Re: Lego Cat D7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:21:53 GMT

Hmm, no one seem interested in my model! Not a single reply! I wonder if I have
it in the wrong subject or what?

Nope, it was right as home!

Some things that might put people off;
- We only have so and so much time to read, study and answer to posts
- Your model, although fine, is somewhat simple compared to some of the complex
machinery that get's announced here. This does not mean I did not appriciate
looking at it, but you don't get that many questions from doing so.
- The images are CAD-renders, real photos often generate more interest for some
reason.
- The images are in a multitude of file formats. Please avoid .bmp since they
have a *much* larger file size. Most browsers can't even show them so they must
be downloaded and opened in a separate application!

And do note that the folder has had some 2,700 hits since you made it - that
says a lot!

Don't let the lack of response put you off, it happens a lot I'm afraid. We get
higher and higher expectations and "demands" on models so smaller creations that
don't bring new challenges or unusuall solutions don't get as much response as
they should have or used to.

I usually write to say I like stuff altough it might just be a "Neat!" but
sometimes work get the better of my OnLine time .)

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe