 MediaWatch / 973
    Re: Brick Testament in Trouble? —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) I appreciate the concern, but I don't have any reason to believe that anything in that article is anything close to the truth. From what I could tell, it was first published on 9 February, so if there was actually some move on behalf of The (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Brick Testament in Trouble? —Stéphane Simard
     (...) That's a relief!!!!!!! :-) The Brick Testament is a major part of the reason why I got out of my Dark Ages. (which is, when I noticed how huge and interesting the Lego internet community was) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Brick Testament in Trouble? —Scott Arthur
    (...) It pains me to say it, but the Sunday Mail is actually a Glasgow based Scottish paper [sister to the Daily Record]. The story is typical of the anti-paedophile hysteria which grips UK tabloids [whilst exploiting the sexuality of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)