 MediaWatch / 966
  Shoes (was Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) Well, CLEARLY wearing footwear does. EVERYONE knows that! (1) See what shoes did to Imelda Marcos? QED. 1 - Apologies to any "Life of Brian" or "Red Shoe Diaries" fans out there XFUT o-t.fun... any more SERIOUS replies ought to go to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Shoes (was Re: Brick Testament in Trouble?

(...) As I recall, there was an old lady who lived in a shoe. (...) What does quantum electrodynamics have to do with it?!? (...) Eek! I thought I'd set FUT ot.debate. Obviously the computer made an error. Dave! (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)