 MediaWatch / 96 (-10)
  Kids test toys

(Reuters) Includes test of LEGO toys: (URL) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Cosmopolitan

This month's issue of Cosmo has a short confession that involves LEGO. Mature audiences only. pg ~64. -chris (notified to me by someone else, i only read Cosmo at the doctor's office :) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Racers stickers

If you can find a copy of the March 31'st issue of The Beano, comes with an insert of 8 LEGO RACERS Stickers. warrior,shredd,spiky...h,lightor. The Racer badge on the sticker when cut out fits on a 2x2 round tile. Picture here (URL) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  book reference

a LEGO brick was used to describe the shape of a geological feature in the book 'Halflives: Reconciling Work and Wildness' by Brooke Williams. page 229 +/- 10 pages. -chris (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Iowa State U. students use Legos to learn technology

Speaking of LEGO golf courses, here is one made by my 6th graders, with lots of pictures: (URL)These links don't seem to stick around for long, which is disapointing, but (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.edu)

  Lego On The Local News (Washington D.C.)

I was sitting here watching the news and lo and behold, there is a news story on robotics competition (a soccer competition) utilizing Lego Mindstorms as the competitors. The event was held at the Goddard Space Flight Center, in Greenbelt, Md. with (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: AT&T Commercial

Hey- I just saw that commercial a few seconds ago on MTV, it definitely is a cool commercial. How about that lion shaking off the LEGOs? ~Chris Fortier www.chrisfortier.com (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  AT&T Commercial

I just saw an AT&T commercial on TechTV. It's one of their 7$/7¢ series, but this time it uses animated 3D plastic building bricks (but not LEGO...OH NO, NEVER!). It's actually really cool. I went to AT&T's web site, but they dont seem to have (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Robotics on TechTV

I found this while looking for something else entirely. Thought someone might be interested: (URL) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Iowa State U. students use Legos to learn technology

(...) These links don't seem to stick around for long, which is disapointing, but here's another story on the same group: Iowa State U. students design Lego golf course (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.edu)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact