 MediaWatch / 91
90  |  92
Subject:
Lego On The Local News (Washington D.C.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 14:59:43 GMT

I was sitting here watching the news and lo and behold, there is a news
story on robotics competition (a soccer competition) utilizing Lego
Mindstorms as the competitors.
The event was held at the Goddard Space Flight Center, in Greenbelt, Md.
with sponsorship from several differant companies to the local schools who
participated in the event. It looked like the kids had a lot of fun.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****