 MediaWatch / 89
88  |  90
Subject:
AT&T Commercial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 19:34:04 GMT

I just saw an AT&T commercial on TechTV. It's one of their 7$/7¢ series, but
this time it uses animated 3D plastic building bricks (but not LEGO...OH NO,
NEVER!). It's actually really cool.

I went to AT&T's web site, but they dont seem to have downloads for the
commercials. Here it is anyway: http://download.att.net/get7/

Matt