 MediaWatch / 845
    Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!! —Mark Neumann
    (...) Would the FBI care? (I don't think the FBI starts looking at you until your a suspect of something, so unless you've got a reason to think the FBI may be after you...) I'd think the NSA, CIA, or the newly formed Homeland Security Department (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

        Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!! —Soren Roberts
   (...) Yeah, the whole thing blows. I really hope they don't jump on the Rev. for this. Nobody deserves to get stomped for harmless fun. I mean, I can see how, maybe, you could get ticked at someone for a few of the things on the site, but is it (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

        Re: OT Brick Testament CONSPIRACY??!! —Mark Neumann
   (...) Legal jurisdiction, they'd just assinate you. I got no doubt the CIA is our secret police. BTW, if I dissapear tomorrow, it's the CIA... (...) What do these guys do anyway? They're the Illuminati's strong arm, aren't they? Mark (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)