 MediaWatch / 746 (-10)
  Building Blocks for Student Success

My wife Paige is a high school teacher for Chesterfield County (suburban Richmond), Virginia. Last week, as part of Teacher Prep Week, she attended a meeting for a new program being promoted by the county called “Building Blocks for Student (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO spotted in American History X

(...) Hard to believe that the Tony Kaye wanted an Alan Smithee credit on this one (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO(r) mentioned in "Alice" promo

(...) KLLC, I believe. (...) Because he knows that FAO Schwartz is overpriced, that's why! BTW, as long as you're in SF, there's an FAO there, too. But it too is overpriced. You'll do better at Target (pronounced Tar-zhay, of course). --Bill. (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO(r) mentioned in "Alice" promo

San Francisco CA has a station called "Alice" (locals no doubt know the call letters and freq, I just know where it approximately is on the hotel radio)... the following is from memory and maybe not quite right A promo I just heard for their morning (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: the LEGO Desk Pal

(...) Wow, I totally forgot about this thread ;) I did get 2 of them and I must say I love them! They are great fun and very cool. I am still surprised how wrong I was about these before :) They are worth picking up if you get the chance!!! Mark P (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: the LEGO Desk Pal

(...) I finally got a chance to take a couple of pics-- and, as luck would have it, they're of the two *not* pictured by Rob. (They are the large images in the Bricklink catalog. Mark contributed images of them in their boxes.) (URL) boy pal has a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego featured in Baby Blues comics

Lego featured in this Sunday's comic: (URL) Bob (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego building corporate bonding

Just ran across this on fark.com today, doesn't say too much though. (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament Reference on th Radio

Hi, Mike. Thanks for mentioning this. It's always nice to hear about my site getting talked about in the media. @8^) -The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Brick Testament Reference on th Radio

The radio station I usually listen to here in Raleigh carries the nationally syndicated "Bob and Tom" radio show ((URL) in the morning (we used to get John Boy and Billy but they went to the oldies station when Clear Channel Radio gobbled up WRDU). (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact