 MediaWatch / 698
Re: Studio 360 talks with Rev. Smith
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 22:20:54 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
Hi, all.

The 10-minute interview segment of me talking about The Brick Testament is
airing today on Public Radio International's program Studio 360.  You can
check this listing for stations and times:

http://www.wnyc.org/studio360/listings.html

The segment and entire show are archived on the show's website, and can be
listened to over the web with RealAudio software:

http://www.wnyc.org/studio360/show070602.html

Gosh, my voice sounds funny on the radio.

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

That was great!
   I find it funny that the *one* week I don't listen to Studio 360 is when
they cover Lego art. It seems so strange to hear real "art people" talk
about photographing Lego like this, though. I went to art school and spent
half the time building out of Lego, and whenever I tried to justify it
artistically I was never quite as eloquent. Great job on the show, and also
on the Brick Testament. It's nice to see Lego getting media exposure like this.
   But no plug for Lugnet? :)

-jeremiah-