 MediaWatch / 697
696  |  698
Subject:
Studio 360 talks with Rev. Smith
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 21:02:24 GMT

Hi, all.

The 10-minute interview segment of me talking about The Brick Testament is
airing today on Public Radio International's program Studio 360.  You can
check this listing for stations and times:

http://www.wnyc.org/studio360/listings.html

The segment and entire show are archived on the show's website, and can be
listened to over the web with RealAudio software:

http://www.wnyc.org/studio360/show070602.html

Gosh, my voice sounds funny on the radio.

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith