 MediaWatch / 699
698  |  700
Subject:
LEGO spotted on Jimmy Neutron DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 02:36:00 GMT

Well, it isn't much of a sighting.  :)

But if you check out the 'Making of...' on the Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
DVD, you just might catch a glimpse of some LEGO bricks.  They're laying on
a table during a segment in which they talk about modeling the characters.
I didn't get the impression that the bricks were used in this process, but
it made me smile to see them there anyway.

For you techno-geek cartoon lovers who haven't seen this film yet, I highly
recommend it.  There are laughs for young and old throughout.

All the best!
Allan B.