 MediaWatch / 666
  LEGO reference in the Atlanta Journal Vent section..

The AJC has a section in the paper were people send in their little remarks to either complain or sometimes praise current events. Today I noticed a LEGO remark....and no I didn't submitt it. (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO reference in the Atlanta Journal Vent section..

(...) Of course not-- you never would have written "Legos". :-) BTW to anyone looking for it you have to click on Friday. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO reference in the Atlanta Journal Vent section..

If you mean: (...) I agree that this is a bad trend in the Media. Yesterday's 'The Learning Curve' a BBC Radio 4 programme mentioned "Lego style modular degrees" as if it was an insult. The crux of the programme was whether separate units of study (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)