 MediaWatch / 666
665  |  667
Subject:
LEGO reference in the Atlanta Journal Vent section..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:44:55 GMT

The AJC has a section in the paper were people send in their little remarks
to either complain or sometimes praise current events. Today I noticed a
LEGO remark....and no I didn't submitt it.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/vent/index.html

jt