 MediaWatch / 611
Re: Full Report: The Rev. on NH Radio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:21:14 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Shaun Sullivan writes:

-When the Rev. hears God's voice during their "personal correspondence", it is
in a baritone, somewhat akin to one of the singers from N'Sync.

The interviewer was able to name this member as Joey Fatone.

-The Rev. gave a quick shout out to yours truly :D

My man S. Sullivan out in Portsmouth, keepin' it real.

After the interview, the announcers pattered on for a moment more:

Main Interviewer Guy:
"My thoughts - and I am fully aware that this S. Sullivan will probably report
this back to him - is that he's looking to get a piece of cake."

Wait, was he suggesting I was trying to get a piece of cake from you?  Gosh,
maybe I shouldn't have revealed that I have the type of body that attracts
both sexes...

Anyway, I thought it was a great interview.

Thanks, Shaun.  It was definitely fun on my end.

[1] Quotes remembered as accurately as I could manage

I meant to see if someone could record this off the radio, but alas "ashes
to ashes and static to static"... unless someone out there taped it?  Anyone?

@8^)

-Rev. Smith