 MediaWatch / 610
Re: Full Report: The Rev. on NH Radio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:18:05 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Shaun Sullivan writes:

I just had the pleasure and opportunity to listen to the local morning show
interview the Rev. Brendan Powell.  He definitely had me cracking up a number
of times!

<snipped>

Did anyone record this? I gotta hear it. Sounds screamingly funny. Congrats
on the shoutout, I believe that you still have 14 min and 52 sec of fame due
you, Shaun...