 MediaWatch / 586
  Re: Brick Testament on radio

(...) Once again, CONGRATS! on your continued success in spreading "The Word". As a huge fan of your inspired work, I had to download the clip to hear what witty things Don & Mike had to say about it. As is so typical of the type of numbskulls who (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament on radio

(...) Thanks, Greg. Yeah, the Don & Mike clip is funny. They come off as pretty inept, reading straight from the news wire, and trying to crack wise. That's morning radio. I just finished speaking with Ken & Jim from KSFN in Las Vegas. Wasn't sure (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)