 MediaWatch / 576 (-5)
  Re: The Brick Testament on Don & Mike Show

Wow, that's too funny. I'm sure I would have been totally fooled. @8^) But they should have known better than to call me at the ungodly hour of 10:08am. I was sound asleep. Waking up around noon I checked my messages to hear "Hi, Brendan, this is (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Brick Testament on Don & Mike Show

(...) They were planning to spoof as a Christian talk-radio show. You're on alert, sir! best LFB (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  The Brick Testament on Don & Mike Show

I just heard Don and Mike talking on their radio show about Brendan Powell Smith's The Brick Testament. They were calling to have him on the show, but that didn't work out. The Brick Testament - (URL) Don and Mike Show - (URL) Roller (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Super Statium (Soccer)

Matt Hein wrote in message ... (...) Why? Because there are very few people who could afford a model like that :-) Just the 7000 minifigs and you're looking at $7000 retail... Of course anyone who wants a custom model made can get one just by (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.sports)

  Re: Lego Super Statium (Soccer)

In lugnet.mediawatch, Joel Jacobsen writes: [ snip ] Over 320,000 bricks? 1600+ hours of building by Four employees? That's one nice stadium! I'm just wondering why Lego doesn't make such large models to sell. I'm sure production costs and all of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.sports)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact