 MediaWatch / 52
  Stealing Lego

HI all, I was watching TLC tonight, there was some program about how video cameras are being used to catch various breaks of the law, and there was a part on shoplifting. There was this guy they said was a repeat offender (busted 5 times for (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Stealing Lego

(...) I believe that it was this very program which was the spark that enkindled the development of this Newsgroup! Sincerely, --==Richard==-- You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com -Lego good, Canada great-® (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Stealing Lego

I saw that one too, The guy had a problem, it was in the UK right, I belive he was carrying 8880 Super Car sets, Besides laughing at the guy getting caught, what was really cool was that he was in a Lego Store! (pretty sure) This place only sold (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Stealing Lego

Mark & All, It i funny, this is a year old, but I saw it last night. (...) Indeed, it was TLC, the show was called Caught in the Act, and it looked like a TLC Outlet store or soemthing, but I think it was in Great Britain. The guy was wondering (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Stealing Lego

(...) I've seen that bit before, it's hilarious! The sets were 8480 Space Shuttles, by the way. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)