 MediaWatch / 53
Re: Stealing Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 04:11:44 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Mark Papenfuss writes:
HI all,
I was watching TLC tonight, there was some program about how video cameras
are being used to catch various breaks of the law, and there was a part on
shoplifting. There was this guy they said was a repeat offender (busted 5
times for shoplifting from the same store, stealing the same thing) - the
announcer said something like this guy can not get enough Lego - and they
showed him carring out 5 or 6 huge boxes of Technic, I could not make out
what set it was, but the boxes were huge. I just thought it was funny and
thought of this section of lugnet, hehe.
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com

I believe that it was this very program which was the spark that enkindled
the development of this Newsgroup!

        Sincerely,

                              --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com