 MediaWatch / 509
    Goodbye Lego, hello Megablocks —John Grubber
   Hi all, Well, as much as i love my lego, I think i am coming to the point that I will not be buying much more of it. After seeing the 2002 lineup, and mainly its incredible *lack* of focus, well, aside from the odd set, i think i am on the way out (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Goodbye Lego, hello Megablocks —Melody Brown
   Oh don't think it is that drastic. I think maybe some of us are getting higher expectations. The kids I see in the shops are ga ga's about some of the stuff. The Bionicles sell quite well for a start and young boys seem to love them (as well as (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)