 MediaWatch / 504
  Re: Galidor Debuts With A Whimper, Not A Bang

(...) Ok Matt, I will admit I watched it too. It is badly acted with lots of special effects. LEGO probably previewed the pilot and decided to save some money to cover future losses in July by not advertising. Let's face it, it is no Digimon, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Galidor Debuts With A Whimper, Not A Bang

(...) Bad assumption. (...) We all watched it together as a family. My kids loved it. I thought it was much better than Digimon. I can't stand that nonsense. It was very well acted. There was actually a plot. Very well produced. The effects looked (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)