 MediaWatch / 474
  Lego attempts to rebuild global image.

TLC is apparently re-organising its marketing, involving centralizing it in Slough (ooh, you lucky people!) - I think there's a long lag between the cause (the year 2000 loss) and the effect here though. (URL) wonder what the effect of this will be (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Lego attempts to rebuild global image.

(...) It makes me wonder if they're planning on throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Some of their 'forays' outside of their 'core product' have been wonderful - like Mindstorms. Or worse, maybe they'll throw out the baby, and keep the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Lego attempts to rebuild global image.

(...) The article does say .. "and high-tech toys." I wonder if that means Mindstorms or Mybot. I cannot imagine them turning their backs on Mindstorms at this point, although the highly inferior products like Droid Developer obviously were not a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego)

  (canceled)