 MediaWatch / 450
449  |  451
Subject:
Somebody got the Harry Potter sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:50:04 GMT

http://www.sluggy.com/ (today's comic) shows that Pete must have gotten some
Harry Potter sets! (true fans can spot why in a sec)

Must be Peter G's note REALLY kicked in. That and the eBay Sluggy figs which
Pete got a copy of somehow... Did we figure out where that other fig came from?

This, of course, cracked me up...

"It's TV's ROOOOSIE O'DONNELL!!!"

++Lar (wearing his BunBun shirt today... not that I advocate the initiation
of force, but hey, it's LEGOMICS week!)