 MediaWatch / 449
Re: Sluggy in Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:40:10 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Matthew Miller writes:

Sluggy Freelance <http://www.sluggy.com/> is in Lego today! (At least
partly.)

Woohoo!  And it continues!  It appears to be a vacation week, so we might
see a whole week of Sluggy Lego!

quoting:

"I'd just like to thank Sluggite Clang for making the Lego Sluggy Characters
for me, inspiring me to create this week. It was cool convincing my wife
spending a hundred bucks on Legos to build the sets was a business expense!
I hope they come out with some Lord of the Rings Legos soon!"

So who will break the bad news to him about LoTR??? Someone needs to. (He's
coming to ConFusion two weeks hence... maybe someone in MichLUG can)