 MediaWatch / 451
Re: Lego on tv
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:11:49 GMT

"Matt Martin" <Matt-allica@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:GprGv6.79s@lugnet.com...
I know some people like "lego sightings" well on tonights episode of
"friends" in joeys apartment there was some kind of bionicle creature • looked
to be a combination of a couple of the small sets(the canned ones i see in
tru etc...) it was real quick and i'm not all that familiar with the
bionicles but it seemed to have parts from the white figure including mask
and lots of blue parts. so if you're into that kind of thing, check it
out -M

Hey, cool!

Cross-posted with followups set to lugnet.mediawatch.  For future reference,
there's a group for these things :-)

-Tim