 MediaWatch / 326 (-5)
  Beano No.3094 LEGO/Nesquik Promo

I have only found two different copies on the stands so far(I got both, pics tomm'ra). #1 With 4051 Quik Bunny and #2 With 4052 Movie Director Are they all with a 4051 or 4052? Best DaveG (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego Sighting "Shrek" DVD

Aye, yes, I noticed this too, after buying the DVD yesterday. Pretty cool! -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO in Portuguese Media

Hi all, I've just finished reading a small article in "Expresso" newspaper about the new LEGO Creator Harry Potter. The article is in portuguese (doh!), so I'll try to translate as closely as possible... ***...*** Harry Potter in LEGO Lego did not (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Lego Sighting "Shrek" DVD

Hi , has anyone else seen the Shrek DVD? In the "Tech of Shrek" documentary in the special features section, one of the animators shown has a 4559 Cargo Train doing a circuit of his monitor, it is shown several times... Wonder if it is anyone we (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego Good, SONY BAD!

An article in the LA times mentions the Lego company stance on Mindstorms fan software development, as a counterpoint to the Sony stance. Sony is cracking down on fans' who modify or make competing development environments for its robotic dog, Aibo. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact