 MediaWatch / 324
    LEGO in Portuguese Media —Pedro Silva
   Hi all, I've just finished reading a small article in "Expresso" newspaper about the new LEGO Creator Harry Potter. The article is in portuguese (doh!), so I'll try to translate as closely as possible... ***...*** Harry Potter in LEGO Lego did not (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.pt)