 MediaWatch / 3046 (-5)
  The Little Gym® Builds New Partnership With LEGO Systems

The Little Gym® Builds New Partnership With LEGO Systems Exclusive LEGO® DUPLO® Activities Coming to The Little Gym SCOTTSDALE, AZ--(Marketwired - Apr 30, 2013) - Building healthy bodies and minds is already a part of The Little Gym® experience. (...) (11 years ago, 6-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Lays Cornerstone of €200 mln Expansion in Hungary

LEGO Lays Cornerstone of €200 mln Expansion in Hungary Date: April 22, 2013, MTI - Econews Danish toymaker LEGO on Friday laid the cornerstone of a €200 million expansion of its production capacity in Nyíregyháza. Prime Minister Viktor Orbán (...) (11 years ago, 6-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  The Bricks Of Education

THE BRICKS OF EDUCATION ARTICLE: APRIL 26, 2013 By Tess De La Mare Education that revolves around play may sound like every kid's dream, and for some children in Billund, Denmark, it is about to become a reality at a new school founded by LEGO. The (...) (11 years ago, 6-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Lego Agrees to Discontinue Jabba's Palace

(...) Still, I wonder if this will make this set even more of a collector value with the controversy. I wonder if it would affect a future re-release or re-hash of that set. drc (11 years ago, 3-Apr-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego Agrees to Discontinue Jabba's Palace

(...) Today's Wall Street Journal has a follow-up article. In what will not surprise AFOLs, Lego explains that they did meet with the Turkish Cultural Assocition, but that the set is being disontinued as part of their regular product cycle. As we (...) (11 years ago, 2-Apr-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact