 MediaWatch / 2966 (-5)
  LEGOLAND Florida Gets OK to Sell Alcohol

LEGOLAND® Florida Gets OK to Sell Alcohol By Gary White THE LEDGER Thursday, May 24, 2012 BARTOW - LEGOLAND Florida received permission Thursday afternoon to sell alcoholic beverages under a waiver granted by the Polk County Board of Adjustment. The (...) (12 years ago, 25-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam

(...) Joshua, Very well, no problem. I am just respecting the LEGO name. Considering how news media and bloggers/writers have no respect for the name. -Abner (12 years ago, 25-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam

(...) -- snip -- (...) -- snip -- Hey Abner, Others may not appreciate it, but I'm happy that you edited the content on this story. I'd read the original online (when an ex-coworker who is still at SAP -- I no longer am -- sent me a link), and I (...) (12 years ago, 24-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam

This is quite sad and gives AFOL's a bad image. (12 years ago, 23-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam

VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam Monday, May 21, 2012 By Lisa Fernandez and Kris Sanchez A San Carlos software engineer is charged with four counts of felony burglary. An executive at a Palo Alto software giant was charged Monday (...) (12 years ago, 22-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact