 MediaWatch / 2965
Re: VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2012 03:15:24 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Joshua Delahunty wrote:

Hey Abner,

Others may not appreciate it, but I’m happy that you edited the content on this story. I’d read the original online (when an ex-coworker who is still at SAP -- I no longer am -- sent me a link), and I recalled plenty of “LEGOs” in the original. Your quote of it read much more smoothly. :)

I would suggest you indicate (in general) that it was edited, though, just to quash any complaints before they can start.

Joshua,

Very well, no problem. I am just respecting the LEGO name. Considering how news media and bloggers/writers have no respect for the name.

-Abner