 MediaWatch / 2964
    Re: VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam —Joshua Delahunty
   (...) -- snip -- (...) -- snip -- Hey Abner, Others may not appreciate it, but I'm happy that you edited the content on this story. I'd read the original online (when an ex-coworker who is still at SAP -- I no longer am -- sent me a link), and I (...) (12 years ago, 24-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: VP of Palo Alto's SAP Arrested in LEGO Bar Code Scam —Abner Finley
   (...) Joshua, Very well, no problem. I am just respecting the LEGO name. Considering how news media and bloggers/writers have no respect for the name. -Abner (12 years ago, 25-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)