 MediaWatch / 2944
    Re: Terrified of the Free Market, LEGO Begs for Protectionism —Dave Schuler
   (...) Well, suffice it to say that YMMV. (...) Sauce for the goose. Mega Brands is likewise "following the rules of the game," insofar as it is manufacturing a legally permissable product in the competitive marketplace, yet it is routinely (...) (12 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: Terrified of the Free Market, LEGO Begs for Protectionism —Ted Godwin
   I was commenting on the hyperbolic headline to this thread which included the inaccurate accusation that LEGO is "Terrified of the Free Market". I did not express any opinion on MB products or practices since such are not relevant to the discussion (...) (12 years ago, 8-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: Terrified of the Free Market, LEGO Begs for Protectionism —Dave Schuler
   (...) Like I said, YMMV. LEGO has--at every turn--attempted to stifle competition and prevent fair access to the marketplace. In this particular case, they sought the endorsement of their anti-competitive practices by nothing less than the US (...) (12 years ago, 8-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)