 MediaWatch / 2521 (-10)
  Bob the Builder 4-D film to debut at Legoland

(URL) from the link: By Robert Niles Published: November 17, 2008 at 9:33 AM Legoland announced today that it will bring popular toddler character Bob the Builder to its theme parks in a new 4-D movie. Bob the Builder In 4-D: Bob the Builder and the (...) (16 years ago, 18-Nov-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO loses trademark case in EU case.

(...) Actually, it did (URL) about 4 hours ago>. (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO loses trademark case in EU case.

I'm surprised this hasn't hit Lugnet yet. (URL) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Danish Toymaker Lego Loses EU Trademark Court Case

(...) snip (...) (URL) AP reports that a EU court says that LEGO rival Mega Brands can keep selling knockoff bricks. LEGO has been around forever -- this year it celebrated the 50th anniversary of the classic System brick. But this great (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Danish Toymaker Lego Loses EU Trademark Court Case

(...) snip (...) (URL) AP reports that a EU court says that LEGO rival Mega Brands can keep selling knockoff bricks. LEGO has been around forever -- this year it celebrated the 50th anniversary of the classic System brick. But this great (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Danish Toymaker Lego Loses EU Trademark Court Case

WORLD NEWS: November 12th, 2008 Danish Toymaker Lego Loses EU Trademark Court Case On Iconic Building Blocks To Recent Rival Canadian Mega Brands Linda Young - AHN Editor Billund, Denmark (AHN) - Danish toymaker Lego lost its fight to protect its (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) Hey, that reminds me: what year did the Nesquick Bunny debut? I'm thinking Summer 2001, but I could be wrong. Anyway, do you suppose that promo minifigs should count in this timeline, or only mainstream "canonical" minifigs? Dave! (16 years ago, 1-Nov-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) This is exactly why America secretly hates Canada! The nerve, correcting me like that! Hmf! But now that I think of it, you're correct. I first got a glimpse of the yellow minifigs in a catalog that came with a set my friend Ted received for (...) (16 years ago, 1-Nov-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote: snip (...) Far be it for me to disagree with the much smarter Dave!... However, yellow space dude debuted in '82 in the 6880 Surface Explorer and the 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport I received the first one for (...) (16 years ago, 1-Nov-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) Huh-- it looks like the yellow ones existed, but didn't appear in any "set" sets until 1982. Between 1978 and 1981, they only appeared in yellow in minifig packs: (URL) in 1982, they showed up in "bona fide" sets: (URL) LUGNET guide apparently (...) (16 years ago, 1-Nov-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact