 MediaWatch / 2511 (-10)
  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) If memory serves, the yellow Classic Space minifig debuted in 1983, rather than 1978. I will happily recant if I'm wrong, though. Dave! (16 years ago, 1-Nov-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) Yeah, it's obvious they put time into it-- all those pictures were seemingly done themselves, not some sort of stock photos or anything. And they obviously spent some time at least trying to do some research. I guess my natural assumption (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations

Edit! Edit! Edit! My bad, (sp) MINDSTORMS !! Pardon, Here's a preview of Bloobit WIP: 258K (1024 x 1280) (Non MINDSTORMS mecha model) (URL) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations

Edit! Edit! Edit! My bad, (sp) MINDSTORMS !! Pardon, Here's a preview of Bloobit WIP: 258K (1024 x 1280) (Non MINDSTORMS mecha model) (URL) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) Before looking at it, I thought it would be a typical "newspaper-type" article (i.e. poorly written, incomplete research, etc.). But after taking a quick peek at Gizmodo, it looks like they put a decent amount of effort into it (working with (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations

Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations (URL) Original un-edited interview: Hello, please find my responses below: In a message dated 10/20/2008 11:44:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, (xxxxx@.com) writes: Eric, This is Ricardo (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) I dunno-- I'm amazed they say "almost every minifig ever produced", and proceed to miss vast gaping swaths of minifigures like Ice Planet, Classic Castle, BlackTron, ResQ, Rock Raiders, and others seemingly too numerous to enumerate. BrickLink (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego minifig timeline

A really nice Lego minifig timeline has appeared on (URL) Gizmodo>, with pictures of the figs introduced each year from 1978 to today. Enjoy Roy (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations

Legomaster - (URL) Reporter Interview> - Odd Occupations (URL) Hey! Black and white and read all over! Check it out! Eric Sophie (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Creation in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

I just got a chance to watch the episode last night and my wife gave me a funny look as I started getting all excited about spotting the LEGO. Nicely done for TV and a great close-up that let you see the 1x2 brick-built curved wall around the top. (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact