 MediaWatch / 251 (-5)
  NCE - Debate - and this is the last of it, I'm sure.

Dear all The debate article has been published! I'm not at work this week but James Stacey has helpfully scanned it and it can be seen at www.minifig.co.uk/nce.htm Thanks for all your help. Psi (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

  Postage Stamp

Well, I guess it's sort of media - didn't know where else to put it. On this page (I'm not affiliated with the store) (URL) a picture and note about a postage stamp showing Lego, issued in Denmark in 1989. Does anyone have one of these stamps? It (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Guess What....

(...) Aha! I got the interview request, too... and I hardly post here! So now I know how and why I was contacted, and here I was thinking the Washington Post had bugged my apartment. I'm expecting a call later today. Should be interesting...! (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Guess What....

Me here at STF is getting interviewed tommorrow! Kick booty, I mena I never (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Guess What....

Matt, I appreciate your pointing her in my direction, I am a bit flattered that you did so, Many thanks!!! Although, I am not the originator of the Community project. So I really can't take credit there. Actually, she got a hold of me and will be (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact