 MediaWatch / 250
249  |  251
Subject:
Postage Stamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 19:34:46 GMT

Well, I guess it's sort of media - didn't know where else to put it.  On this
page (I'm not affiliated with the store)

http://seaside.twistedpair.ca/p6index.html

is a picture and note about a postage stamp showing Lego, issued in Denmark in
1989.  Does anyone have one of these stamps?  It would be nice to see it more
clearly without the postmark.

Cheers, Heather