 MediaWatch / 2291 (-5)
  Re: The LEGO Group Selects NetDevil to Create Branded MMOG

(...) Never played LI, but a game where I could build a spaceship and get my sigfig to fly around in it would be the bossest ever!! -Lenny (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Group Selects NetDevil to Create Branded MMOG

I have a feeling that this will be much like Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) or Nick's Nicktropolis (Coca-cola has one too), and much less like World of Warcraft or Everquest. These web based MMOGs are very popular, and not only draw in users, (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Group Selects NetDevil to Create Branded MMOG

(...) I'll be keeping an eye on this, it could be very interesting. But I've got to wonder why LEGO decided to announce it more than a year before their official release date... Kelly (18 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  The LEGO Group Selects NetDevil to Create Branded MMOG

(URL) press release> The LEGO® Group today announced it has commenced a working relationship with NetDevil® to develop a massively multiplayer online gaming experience to further engage its dedicated and active community. “As children around the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !!

  The cubic structural evolution project in Australia

(URL) The cubic structural evolution project 2004 is a spectacular installation that invites visitors to participate in the construction of a cityscape using thousands of pieces of Lego. For Eliasson, audience collaboration is of central importance. (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact