 MediaWatch / 2226 (-10)
  Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved?

(...) Sigh. That would have been a fun project. I've been asked to do some strange TV related projects, but I've always found from a scoping standpoint, entertainment people (eg, production managers, PA's etc) have a really poor understanding of how (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: AFOL Wife Swap?

(...) She's been making the rounds of the Internet. Check out (URL) latest blog posting> for some fun with this. (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, FTX)

  Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved?

(...) Actually, from what I've learned since... it turns out it was a smart bunch of props people. :) Here's an entry I posted to my blog about the AFOLs that were *almost* involved in the show: (URL) another entry that sheds some light on the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Eric Harshbarger is interviewed

Though my LEGO career has slowed significantly in these past years, someone still found it worth their time to interview me for their "podcast". Currently the top of this webpage: (URL) that the interview was done a month ago, I, at least, enjoyed (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved?

(...) I only started watching Corner Gas recently--though through the magic of the PVR and Comedy Network and CTV rerunning it like four times a week, I've seen about half the episodes by now. I caught this episode last night... (...) I wonder about (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

Those are great! I loved the trolley run heading Counter clockwise as it was heading for the ferris wheel which was in motion. Thanks for sharing! (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) To paraphrase Maxwell Smart (Agent 86), "that's the second longest run of straight 9V track I've ever seen!" These videos are a great way to showcase the size, complexity, and details of this layout. The "out-takes" roll reminds me of a few (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) Very, very nice! Thanks for posting these! Jonathan (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) I finally uploaded the train POVs onto YouTube. (6 URLs) Enjoy (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

  LEGO® Rockstars on 'Yahoo TV- The 9'

I thought this would be intersting for everybody to see. LEGO Rockstars! 'Yahoo TV- The 9' (URL) Images are on Brickshelf: (URL) Enjoy! (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact