 MediaWatch / 2222
Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:52:12 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Allan Bedford wrote:
   I hope everyone caught tonight’s episode of Corner Gas called ‘Block Party’.

I only started watching Corner Gas recently--though through the magic of the PVR and Comedy Network and CTV rerunning it like four times a week, I’ve seen about half the episodes by now.

I caught this episode last night...

   When Hank showed Brent the ‘almost’ completed version of his model I really began to wonder if any adult fans had helped prepare for the show. It was a

I wonder about that too. I was ready to call it just some smart set decorators/production designers when Hank spells out the number of bricks as four thousand, five hundred and fifty eight pieces: 4558. That’s a very unusual coincidence that they picked the set number of the Metroliner as the number of bricks.

Anyways, it was a treat to watch.

Calum