 MediaWatch / 2203
  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

Any chance someone can capture some of the footage fro the trains and put it up on You Tube? And you can let the Museum people know that my family and I will make it a point to come and visit (and we live on the West Coast!) They might have a (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) You know, during one of the building phases I wanted to do just that, but we were working on the deck so the illusion of riding the train was lost. During the unveiling, it was just too hectic to find the extra receiver and plug it in to a (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) I was able to capture some video from an engineer mini-fig's POV by strapping my little Nikon to a flatbed car -which luckily is 11-wide whereas our tunnels are 12. Sometime next week when I get back to the office I'll create an account at (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) I finally uploaded the train POVs onto YouTube. (6 URLs) Enjoy (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) Very, very nice! Thanks for posting these! Jonathan (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) To paraphrase Maxwell Smart (Agent 86), "that's the second longest run of straight 9V track I've ever seen!" These videos are a great way to showcase the size, complexity, and details of this layout. The "out-takes" roll reminds me of a few (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

Those are great! I loved the trolley run heading Counter clockwise as it was heading for the ferris wheel which was in motion. Thanks for sharing! (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)