 MediaWatch / 2201 (-5)
  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) The best I can do is show how a person (and an ISD!) actually compares to the layout as a whole (the map isn't the most up-to-date version, but it's close enough to get the idea) (URL) 97' long and more than 23' wide. Nearly twice the (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) Since Teddy posted we have uploaded significantly more images to our Phase IX and Dedication galleries. (URL) the one thing that we just can't seem to show with photos is the sheer scale of this project. It is truely huge in every way (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  AFOL Wife Swap?

I just received this email - my address was apparently culled from the WAMALUG list: Hello, my name is Jodi and I am a casting producer for the show Wife Swap on ABC television. I am seeking families who involved in the subculture of adult Lego (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, FTX) !

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) Thanks, Chris. There is some video footage in the (URL) NELUG galleries> somewhere of us carrying those buildings--NELUGgers feel free to point out a specific link. Dougls Heuser gave a really nice interview that's up at the Nashua Telegraph (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Sniffing around for a firehouse (Was: Manchester's Millyard in the news)

Apologies for replying to my own post . . . but, (...) And, there it is: (URL) I think it is a nice looking station. But, rummaging around the firenews website I came across another Haverhill, MA station that I think is just gorgeous! (URL) In my (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ma, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact