 MediaWatch / 2181 (-20)
  Re: Lego says it's running out of toys for Christmas

(...) I gave up long ago on the idea that TLC ever thinks logically... JohnG, GMLTC (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego says it's running out of toys for Christmas

(...) really well if it's heard that you're having trouble keeping up with demand. Makes it sound like demand is super-high. DaveE (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego says it's running out of toys for Christmas

(...) Just to play devil's advocate... sometimes in business you just gotta do what you gotta do. I don't pretend to know what goes on behind closed doors in LEGO, but if the budget was just that tight, or contracts could only be started on certain (...) (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego says it's running out of toys for Christmas

(URL) Danish toy maker is having a hard time keeping up with demand for its popular plastic building blocks as toy stores stack their inventories for the Christmas season, company officials said Tuesday." Ummm... some AFOL's that I spoke with a few (...) (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Robot Fest: Victoria, BC

From: (URL) News> Girls' robot fest canned By Amy Dove Saanich News Oct 25 2006 (URL) You've never seen Lego move like this. The small robots use more than 500 available pieces to dance, kick and trek their way through obstacle courses - of at least (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, FTX)

  Bridging Sydney

The Historic Houses Trust of Australia will be presenting an exhibition at the Sydney Museum from 16 December 2006 until 29 April 2007, to mark the 75th anniversary of the opening of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. "What does this have to do with LEGO?" (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au) !!

  Richard Hammond (Top Gear's "Hammster") - Lego Saved My Life

While recovering from a 288 mile per hour jet car crash that happened while filming Top Gear for the BBC, ((URL) Hammond reports that building Lego sets helped him get better. (URL) LEGO SAVED MY LIFE RICHARD HAMMOND: BACK FROM THE DEAD DURING his (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO® Group & Sonoco Signs Five-Year Packaging Services Contract

PRNewswire-FirstCall...ARTSVILLE, S.C., Oct. 3, 2006 LEGO® Group & Sonoco Signs Five-Year Packaging Services Contract Sonoco, (NYSE: SON), the global packaging company, has become a supplier of packaging services to the LEGO® Group in Europe. Under (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO® Group & Sonoco Signs Five-Year Packaging Services Contract

PRNewswire-FirstCall...ARTSVILLE, S.C., Oct. 3, 2006 LEGO® Group & Sonoco Signs Five-Year Packaging Services Contract Sonoco, (NYSE: SON), the global packaging company, has become a supplier of packaging services to the LEGO® Group in Europe. Under (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  DHL opens new DC in Czech Republic for LEGO® Group

DHL opens new DC in Czech Republic for LEGO® Group PRAGUE, Czech Republic -- The LEGO® Group, one of the largest toy manufacturers in the world and DHL Exel Supply Chain have opened a new European distribution center (DC) in Jirny near Prague. Based (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Another appearance on Makezine.com

"James Wilson" <wilson_j_s@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:J6zJDr.Erx@lugnet.com... (...) Heh, that's cool. Great idea, lighting up minifigis and all... ;) -Rob www.brickmodder.net www.lifelites.com (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Another appearance on Makezine.com

Make Magazine's blog, www.makezine.com, has an entry about sticking LED's into minifigs. (URL) here> (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego sighting in a national comic strip...

(...) Wow - if not, you should at least be awarded something for such good CPR work!! :-O Let's see, what's that saying...'old threads never die, they just languish until bumped' (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Lego sighting in a national comic strip...

(...) These old links never seem to last, but I happen to have captured a few of the LEGO shirt instances in case anyone wants to see them: (3 URLs) All the work and property of Darby Conley and found in Fuzzy Logic, his second volume of collected (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO documentary on TV this Saturday (Hong Kong)

(...) Hi Sean, Cool stuffs .. I have already posted to HK LEGO forum so the folks there can catch it. Your link's not working for me, not sure why. ---@ 'THE' Diana Singapore, S0937FG (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO documentary on TV this Saturday (Hong Kong)

(...) I just discovered it's a running TV documentary series. Each episode features a unique brand. This weekend's episode is the LEGO episode. More infomation about the series (URL) on their web site>. (Translated to (URL)) Sean - - LEGO Certified (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO documentary on TV this Saturday (Hong Kong)

Hi, everyone... A documentary called "Lovemarks-LEGO" will be broadcast for the first time this weekend. I was originally told it was going to be a full-length film about people's passions towards brands like LEGO, IKEA, Starbucks (etc), but it (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.hk, lugnet.loc.cn, lugnet.loc.tw, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.sg, FTX)

  LEGO is recalling 358,000 toy trucks #

LEGO® Recalling 358,000 toy trucks Sept. 20, 2006 ENFIELD, CT, United States (UPI) -- LEGO Systems Inc., of Enfield, Conn., said Wednesday it is recalling about 358,000 toy trucks. The plastic wheels on the LEGO EXPLORE Super Truck set #3509 can (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, FTX) !!

  Re: Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO

(...) That set- with the big Samsonite gears- started my own addiction. I'd tasted the brick before then, but mainlining it like that was something else entirely. Sigh... (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Drugs are Like That - 70's Educational Film Featuring LEGO

Hey, That was outstanding! I especially liked seeing all those classic pieces and remembered when I first played with the neighbor's LEGO and they had some early-70's sets with some of those. The theme song is great, too - maybe I'll put it on my (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact