 MediaWatch / 2181
Re: Lego says it's running out of toys for Christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:48:17 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, David Koudys wrote:
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20061031/christmas_lego_061031/20061031?hub=TopStories

"The Danish toy maker is having a hard time keeping up with demand for its
popular plastic building blocks as toy stores stack their inventories for the
Christmas season, company officials said Tuesday."

Ummm... some AFOL's that I spoke with a few months back mentioned that this
would probably happen--moving distribution centres and factories right before
the Christmas rush--not the best of ideas.

Perhaps TLC might have considered waiting, oh, maybe until January to do all
these revamps...

Anyway, there you are...

Dave K

I gave up long ago on the idea that TLC ever thinks logically...

JohnG, GMLTC