 MediaWatch / 2106 (-5)
  Re: BrickiWiki

Another fan effort that needs more publicity is (URL) Wiki-Brick-Links> by Klas Schöldström. This is simply a fan-updatable link database using the wiki format. Ultimately an interactive site is the only solution to the constant problem of outdated (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) I concur wholeheartedly. On principle I personally will never use it, and I would encourage all other AFOLs to avoid it as well, sticking to the homegrown original (URL) Brickwiki>. In fact, I think that there should be a frontpage link on (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) Also announced (URL) here>. IMO this is not a legitimate effort but is an attachment. (URL) Brickwiki> (no extra i) has been around for quite some time, is quite comprehensive and is most definitely an AFOL effort. To be honest, I'm really (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  BrickiWiki

This link arrived in my mailbox this morning courtesy of Google Alerts: (URL) this a legitamate AFOL effort or a company attaching itself to the LEGO brand? -- Bryan (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Customer-Made report

(URL) two references to LEGO: one about LEGOFactory, and another about LUGNET - specifically the lugnet.dear-lego newsgroup. - Kelly (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact