 MediaWatch / 2045
    Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved? —Allan Bedford
   I hope everyone caught tonight's episode of Corner Gas called 'Block Party'. Here's the synopsis from the show's website: (URL) I was hoping they wouldn't make fun of building with LEGO bricks, but rather would have fun with the idea. And I think (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

        Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved? —Tim Tosino
     (...) I managed to catch this episode and saw the whole town. I missed the part with the animination though. I wonder when it was filmed since they had Jack Stone Pirates :) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

         Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved? —Allan Bedford
     (...) The animation segment was short but really well done. They matched some minifigs pretty well with some of the characters. (...) I can't say for sure, but given that it was a first-run episode from season three, I'd guess that it was filmed (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved? —Calum Tsang
     (...) I only started watching Corner Gas recently--though through the magic of the PVR and Comedy Network and CTV rerunning it like four times a week, I've seen about half the episodes by now. I caught this episode last night... (...) I wonder about (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

         Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved? —Allan Bedford
     (...) Actually, from what I've learned since... it turns out it was a smart bunch of props people. :) Here's an entry I posted to my blog about the AFOLs that were *almost* involved in the show: (URL) another entry that sheds some light on the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved? —Calum Tsang
     (...) Sigh. That would have been a fun project. I've been asked to do some strange TV related projects, but I've always found from a scoping standpoint, entertainment people (eg, production managers, PA's etc) have a really poor understanding of how (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Corner Gas episode called 'Block Party' - AFOLs involved? —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Snipped (...) Anyone happen to tape it? I read that Corner Gas got an American broadcasting deal for 2007, so I expect eventually it will show up on a torrent or share file, but for now, the well is dry. Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)